Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cambria

We drove 2.5 hours north along the coast to a sleepy little town called Cambria last weekend and spent a night there.



Veronica went swimming for the first time in the resort's heated pool.  It turns out she's a regular Baby Beluga.



There was a gorgeous sunset:




This isn't us, but the sentiment is there:


It was Veronica's first night away from home.  She slept very well.  Look at that strong neck:


I love this rugged stretch of coast.  It is near MontaƱa de Oro state park, a place we camped a few years ago.


This is also not us (but maybe will be after we retire):


We stopped at a beach along Morro Bay on the way home:


Morro Rock is quite a sight:


These two are quite a sight as well:


We also took a tour of the impressive Hearst Castle.  Unfortunately I forgot my camera battery in the car, so I was only able to take a few so-so photos with my iPhone.  Just to give you an idea about the place, here's the indoor swimming pool:


Momma Pea sure knows how to plan a fun, memorable getaway. Kudos to her!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP